The BioMechanics Method® Corrective Exercise Business Professional online education program is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of how to create and maintain a successful corrective exercise business. It provides instruction and guidance regarding finding potential customers, development of a business plan, integration of corrective exercise services into your business, marketing, creating professional relationships and referral sources, and keeping both customers and yourself happy.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Analyze the market to see if there is a demand for corrective exercise services in your proposed business area.
- Develop a structured and well-organized corrective exercise business plan.
- Utilize specific strategies to transition your current business offerings to include corrective exercise services.
- Market your new corrective skills and services to your existing clientele and attract new clients/customers.
- Create beneficial and productive networking and referral systems that continually steer new clients to your business.
- Keep your clients happy and your business growing by providing exceptional customer service.
- Evaluate your work load and create a healthy work/life balance so you and your business continue to thrive.
- Provide evidence of your understanding of the business areas described above through the successful completion of a multiple choice exam.